Welcome to the Partyline,
The interactive Service for adults to chat and please each other, operated by Modeva (the “Company”). By using the Website and or Service, both referenced as the ‘Service’, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, whether you interact with the Service or not.
These are the Terms and Conditions, (the “Agreement”) governing the use of this Website (“Partyline.ie”) and the Service (the “Service”). They set out the rights and obligations of all users in relation to the Service. These Terms and Conditions apply to the entire contents of the Service or to any other partner Websites or Services to which we may link and to all aspects of the Service.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. It is very important that you understand that by using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions for as long as you use the Service. If you do not agree with anything in the Terms and Conditions, or any additional policies relating to the Service, please do not use the Service. We reserve the right to modify the Terms and Conditions at our discretion, effective upon posting updated Terms and Conditions on the Website or by other suitable means of communication. Your use of the Service after such posting will constitute acceptance by you of such changes. It is your responsibility to make yourself aware of any such amendments.
1. Eligibility. You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or over to use the Service. By using the Service, you warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of its Terms and Conditions.
2. Conduct and Content. We reserve the right to suspend or cancel user activity and or all use of the Service, without notice or reason, with immediate effect. We also reserve the right at any time to block users from certain IP addresses from accessing the Website or from certain mobile and or landline numbers from using the Service.
You agree to abide by all of the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement and you will use the Service in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. Personal mailbox access within the Service may not be assigned, licensed or transferred to any third party and you shall not authorise others to use your mailbox or any other personal attributes of the Service.
You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish or display ("post") using the Service, or content that you may transmit to other users of the Service. You may not post any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party's rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). You will not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to the Company or to any other user of the Service. If information provided to the Service or another user subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false, you will notify us of such change. You shall immediately notify the Company of any content, information or material posted by others on the Service or to you which you feel does not comply with the Terms and Conditions. Such notice does not oblige the Company to take any steps or action thereof.
You understand and agree that we may review and delete any content, voicemails, bulletins, messages, emails, photos or profiles ("Content") in whole or in part, that we deem to have violated this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of other users. The Company reserves the right but has no obligation to reject any voicemail, profile, photograph or other content, information, data, or other material that does not comply with this Agreement.
All content including but not limited to notice board voicemails, personal descriptions, messages, photos and videos will require prior clearance by a moderator. Illicit, offensive and obscene content will not be approved for posting. Where the Service allows and is capable, photos and videos that are provided must be of you and you only and must clearly display your face. All photos will be cleared by a moderator before being posted to the Website or made public. Photos or videos will not be approved if they contain any contact information, are of poor quality, are copyrighted, celebrity, cartoon, obscene or offensive photos or videos. If you decide to post a photo or video, you understand and agree that you may be featured and viewed throughout the Service and promotional material. We reserve the right to edit your image to resize, touch up and improve the quality to fit the appropriate area in the Service.
By posting content within any part of the Service you automatically grant (you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant) the Service’s affiliates, licensees and partners, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, display, reproduce, adapt, modify and distribute this content. You may not include in your user profiles any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses.
You shall not engage in advertising to other users. This includes but is not limited to solicitation or advertising to buy or sell any products or Services through the Service or to entice users or to partake in functions or societies for commercial purposes. You also may not use information gathered whilst using the Service, to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior consent.
The Company reserves the right but has no obligation to monitor the materials posted in the Service and reserves the right to remove any such material at its sole discretion. Notwithstanding the Company's right in this regard, you remain solely responsible for the content of the material you post in the Service or to other users.
We have no knowledge of any infringement of copyright in the Service. However, if you believe we have infringed on your rights, please contact us so we can remove the offending material or rectify the situation as soon as possible.
3. Responsibility. Users of the Service are solely responsible for their interactions between each other. We do not carry out background checks on any users in order to verify personal information. Whilst moderators will approve all content before publishing and or posting and will also actively police content for profanities and irregularities, you understand that we make no representations as to the conduct of users. In no event shall we be held responsible or liable for damages of any nature arising from or relating to the use of the Service or the behavior of other users. You understand that it is necessary to take reasonable precautions in all interactions with other users especially when meeting off line. It is solely a user’s responsibility if they arrange to meet another user off line. See Safety Tips. You are also solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your mailbox access details and any other details required to use the Service.
5. Mailbox and service access. First time callers to the Service using the access telephone numbers advertised on the Website or elsewhere, will be issued with a 5 digit Mailbox Number. They will also be issued with a 3 digit Access PIN number. These numbers should be kept secure and not shared as they are your means of identification within the Service.
You will be required to record a personal introduction in order to proceed. If you do not, you will be warned by a moderator. Three warnings issued by a moderator will result in the call being terminated. In order to activate and use a personal mailbox, begin browsing other profiles and interacting with other users, you must record a personal introduction. This will be cleared by a moderator in advance of being posted and may not contain illicit, offensive and obscene content or any personal content such as phone numbers, full names, address etc. This approval process may take up to 24 hours. Once approved, you will have access to use the Service.
The next time you call the Service, after your personal introduction has been approved, you will be required to enter your 5 digit Mailbox Number. At this stage you may assign a landline telephone number or a mobile phone number to the Service meaning that you will not have to enter your 5 digit Mailbox Number every time you call the Service from your designated telephone, as the Service will recognise you. Callers must also leave an introduction at the start of every call, which will be monitored.
You will however always require your 3 digit Access PIN number to access your mailbox. Service access costs are clearly represented at all advertising points and it is your responsibility to ensure that you have noted them. By using the Service you acknowledge that you are aware of all associated costs.
6. Proprietary Rights. The Company owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Service. The Service contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Partyline. Except for information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
7. Service Performance and Links. The Service is available at all times of the day and at all days in a year. The Company reserves the right to terminate the Service at any given time and without notice. The Company will not be held liable if the Service becomes temporarily unavailable for any period of time. Partyline or associated Websites may from time to time become linked to other Websites that are not the responsibility of the Company. The inclusion of any link to or from such Websites does not imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by us of said Websites and we disclaim any warranty (expressed, implied or otherwise howsoever arising) about the content and operation of these Websites. You further acknowledge and understand that Partyline.ie shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of, or reliance upon, any such Content, goods or Services available on or through any such site or resource. While all content on this Service are monitored regularly for the presence of harmful computer viruses, the Company cannot guarantee that any part of the Service nor any material sent through the Service or any attachments thereto are virus free or have been intercepted and amended and therefore the Company denies liability for any loss and damage that may be suffered by you.
8. Customer Service. Partyline provides professional assistance through dedicated customer care representatives. Along with a team of moderators to monitor the quality of and access to the Service, their goal is to provide a fun and fulfilling experience to all users. When communicating with our representatives, you may not be abusive or obscene, offensive, sexist, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or partake in inappropriate behaviour. At our sole discretion we reserve the right to immediately terminate your access to the service and you will not be entitled to any refund of unused fees or any refund of charges.
9. Limitation on Liability. In no event will Partyline be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, personal, special or punitive damages, including lost profits arising from your use of the Website or the Service, even where we have been notified by you of the possibility of such loss or damage or such loss was reasonably foreseeable.
10. Indemnity. You will defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, agents and all other users against any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including legal fees and expenses) relating to or arising out of your use of the Service or this Agreement.
11. Intellectual Property All intellectual property and information on this site is ours or is licensed to us and you shall not copy these without our permission.
12. Severability. If any court of competent jurisdiction holds any provision of these Terms invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect so as to leave the validity or the other provisions of these Terms intact.
13. Interpretation and Construction.
In these Terms unless the context otherwise requires;
(a) words importing the singular include the plural and vice versa,
(b) a reference to a law includes a reference to that law as amended, consolidated or replaced,
(c) headings are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of these Terms
(d) the section titles contained in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect, and
(e) unless the context otherwise requires references to us include our parent company, all associated and subsidiary companies, permitted successors and assigns.
14. Arbitration. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, or the legal relationships established by these Terms and Conditions, will be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration under the Rules of the Irish Court of International Arbitration, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause.
15. Force Majeure. We shall not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions by reason of any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of our obligations in relation to the Service if the delay or failure is due to any cause beyond our reasonable control.
16. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions are subject to Irish law and you hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts (except any principle of conflict of laws inconsistent with this requirement).
This Service may be accessed throughout Ireland and overseas. We make no representation that the content of this Service complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Ireland. If you access this Service from outside Ireland, you do so on your own responsibility and are responsible for ensuring compliance with all laws in the place where you are located.
17. Disclaimers. Partyline is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content posted in the Service or used in connection with the Service, whether caused by users of the Service or by any of the equipment or software associated with or used in the Service.
Partyline is not responsible for the conduct, online or offline, of any user of the Service.
We do not assume responsibility for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, user communications.
Partyline is not responsible for any problems that may arise relating to telephone networks, computer systems or providers, as a result of technical problems, including injury or damage to users or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or using the Service.
We will not, nor will any of our affiliates, advertisers, promoters or partners be responsible for loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from any person’s use of the Service, any content posted on the Website or transmitted to users via the Service, or any interactions between users of the Service, whether online or offline. The Service is provided "as is" and "as available" and save as provided by law we make no warranty that the Service will meet your requirements nor that it will be uninterrupted, secure, or error free or that the results obtained from use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
Any advice that may be posted in the Service is for informational and entertainment purposes only and is not intended to replace or substitute any professional financial, medical, legal, or other advice. We make no representations or warranties and expressly disclaim any and all liability concerning any treatment, action by, or effect on any person following the information offered or provided within the Service. Any decisions users make to communicate with or meet with other users is entirely their own responsibility. We recommend that you take the necessary precautions and act in a safe and intelligent manner. See Safety Tips.
18. Assignment. You may not assign or transfer your rights or obligations (or both) under these Terms to any company or person.
19. Contact. If you have any questions or queries regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us by writing to Modeva, Unit 1 Courtyard Business Park, Orchard Lane, Blackrock, County Dublin or by emailing us at email@example.com.
© 2023 Modeva